When a couple visits Faith Baptist, one of the first observations they will make is that there are couples just like them! These are couples looking to make their marriages stronger through Bible-tested means. These are couples looking for stability in an ever changing culture. These are couples looking for real friends and encouragement.
There are so many ways a couple can be supported and strengthened at Faith Baptist:
- Sunday morning couples classes where you will be greeted with a warm handshake and a hot cup of coffee!
- Various couples activities that include date nights, game nights, picnics and couples retreats.
- Relevant Bible preaching that encourages couples to draw closer to God and one another.
- Opportunities to serve as a couple.
Family is a priceless institution created by God, and God's Word provides answers to issues that families face today. Proverbs 24:3 says "Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established." Faith Baptist Church desires to strengthen and support your family using Biblical principles.
We offer several opportunities for the entire family to worship, serve, and make memories together, such as the Sunday evening service, outreach activities, Kids' Fair, Family Harvest Weekend, and Family Harvest Hayride.
In addition to ministering to the entire family, Faith Baptist provides ministries for every member of the family:Children's Ministry
MORE for Moms
Welcome to Faith Baptist's Senior Saints ministry! There are numerous examples of Bible heroes who demonstrated incredible acts of faith later in life. The most productive and satisfying years of your Christian walk can be experienced now.
We are not a group that sits around. The Senior Saints are a vital part of our church with many opportunities to serve and activities to enjoy. Just a sample of these opportunities would be:
- Trips to Sight and Sound in Lancaster
- Holiday Activities
- Weekly Prayer Meetings on Thursdays at 10am